Thursday, July 5, 2012

IN TIME...stealing time away to write it... by Christine Locke

I am 18000 words into the Open Door sequel, In Time.  The plan for the book came together in days, and now it's a mad dash to get the thing on paper before the images fade.  Part of me is nervous, writing now, since there are those of you who care about what happens to Carin and Griffin and Mallace Estate as much as I do.  But I'm delighted by that and I'm beginning to see where this story will go for the third installment, a place I never would have forseen when I started Open Door.

I'd love to hear from you, and if you are a young writer I'd be especially interested in hearing what you're thinking about and how your ideas come together on the page.  There's a google+ badge to the right, or catch me on twitter Christine Locke @wrtrdoll.

Back to writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment